Dubai House Shfiting



Local Movers UAE

  • Moving from  a villa in The Springs and moving to another in the same general development  (Springs/Meadows/Lakes).simple, step-by-step guide that describes the Moving process .

New Property : If its an Emaar Property you need to apply for a moving in form   five working days prior to your move.

Dubai Tenancy Contract Registration (Ejari ) is now mandatory for New/renewal of residence visas ,Media/internet connection,Obtaining a commercial license,Employing domestic staff ,Acquiring a liquor license .

Documents required for ejari registration :

  1. Passport and visa copy of the tenant
  2. Emirates ID copy
  3. Scan of the Tenancy Contract
  4. The most recent DEWA bill/connection receipt copy
  5. Tittle deed or Affection Plan copy( or just plot number/Dubai Municipality number)
  6. Previous ejari certificate if renewal


The Land Department would only let you to apply for Ejari once the contract has started.

Once you have the Ejari you can register for the Emaar moving form.

storage dubai |packing boxes dubai | storage in dubai | logistics in dubai |air freight to dubai |air freight dubai | house shifting services in dubai |dubai storage| apartment move|
residential moving services |residential moving company |residential moving service|
residential move |


Tagged with: , , , , , , ,
Posted in Dubai, Moving Companies, UAE

Write a Review

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

partners - 3-10-2013

Follow me on Twitter
Follow Moving Reviews on