- Moving from a villa in The Springs and moving to another in the same general development (Springs/Meadows/Lakes).simple, step-by-step guide that describes the Moving process .
New Property : If its an Emaar Property you need to apply for a moving in form five working days prior to your move.
Dubai Tenancy Contract Registration (Ejari ) is now mandatory for New/renewal of residence visas ,Media/internet connection,Obtaining a commercial license,Employing domestic staff ,Acquiring a liquor license .
Documents required for ejari registration :
- Passport and visa copy of the tenant
- Emirates ID copy
- Scan of the Tenancy Contract
- The most recent DEWA bill/connection receipt copy
- Tittle deed or Affection Plan copy( or just plot number/Dubai Municipality number)
- Previous ejari certificate if renewal
The Land Department would only let you to apply for Ejari once the contract has started.
Once you have the Ejari you can register for the Emaar moving form.
storage dubai |packing boxes dubai | storage in dubai | logistics in dubai |air freight to dubai |air freight dubai | house shifting services in dubai |dubai storage| apartment move|
residential moving services |residential moving company |residential moving service|
residential move |