“ Moving Reviews” is a blog written by expats .
Write movings reviews and help build the largest movers reviews database.
Simply adding your moving reviews will help many customersselect the best movers based on your mover’s ratings. Write movers review today no matter if it is a bad moving review or an excellent mover’s review.Publish your comments, testimonials, complaints and consumer reports.
- You should write a movers review after you are done dealing with the movers. Submit only one review per move
- You must have been a customer of the moving company you are reviewing.
- Moving companies and their employees may NOT submit reviews under any circumstances, even by request of a customer.
- This is not an anonymous service. You, as the poster of the review, are responsible for the content of your review. False information will result in your review removal.
i used Bridgeway Reolcations who promised crate packing for my fragile art sculptures during the assessment/survey, however crate packing was not done and 2 of my 8 sculptures arrived broken. The sales person claimed it would have cost more for crate packing and said he would have included it into the quote, however it was assured to me during his visit that they would pay special attention to the packing of these sculptures, having acquired many years of experience moving similar items for art galleries. He even name-dropped my country’s consulate as a satisfied customer.
The unpackers at destination were also shocked to learn that it was not packed in crates at loading point.
When i reported the damage to Bridgeway, there was alot of finger pointing and denying about who said what.
The only good thing that came out of it was my insurance payout which got paid within 3 weeks of my report of, which i can only credit myself for. imagine if i did not insure it!
You know i have been living in this country for the last 15 years and I have moved houses almost 12 times. from one emirate to the other and within the city There a lot of things people ignore while moving which i learnt over the passage of time.
First of all when choosing a mover company, ask for a registered trade license in order to safeguard your goods are not being transported by freelancers.
Ask for their employees visas if you could to know whether they are under the same sponsorship with the company or not. Alot of movers end up with 10 to 12 people , they hardly know how to speak english and then i find out they are not even a part of their company & they say they are professionals. I have heard, Move one , Allied Pickford , Global Relocation , Secpac global have registered trade licenses and employees under their sponsorship. but some companies rates are on a higher side. for my last move I have called almost seven companies for a survey for my 5 bedroom villa moving from Mirdif to Arabian Ranges… the quote came from AED 12000 to AED 2200 but those cheap rate came from company which was not a company the guys don’t have a trade licence , have not taken shower , they have not changed their dress for many days and came with no packing material and open truck none of them were able to speak English…. I had no choice but to call a company and I called secpac global… and the next day they have done very good job just for AED 4000/- and the boys were very pleasant , with uniform and brought the covered trucks it was a superb job!
Hope this helps.
you can call visit their website at http://www.secpacglobal.com
Bad service provided by Ruby Cargo for the door to door service from Dubai to Mumbai.
1. The people arrived at my Mumbai apartment unannounced and demanded money for unloading the cargo.
2. They did not care to open the boxes and simply dumped the stuff in my flat.
3. When I hired my own labour for opening the boxes, I was shocked to find the following:
4. The washing machine was upside down in the wooden crate and is not working properly.
5. The window AC was scratched and punctured from behind and needs major repair.
6. The standing fan was completely squished and abruptly dismantled and now it cannot be fixed.
7. The wires of the floor lamp was cut to ensure that the stand fits in the box and is now completely unusable.
8. Both my chandeliers are broken into pieces.
9. It’s 45 days now and they want to compensate me with a measly $200. I spend nearly $800 on shipping alone. Even that is not confirmed.
Write a Review down ↓